He explained that it's fun way of learning to paint in the relaxed surroundings of a restaurant, you just turn up, have a few drinks, a bite to eat and learn how to paint, all the materials are provided and you get to keep the canvas at the end of the night.
It's getting increasingly popular as people are really enjoying the mix of socialising and learning.
He then mentioned that I might like to try it with Photography, so if you're interested in learning Photography in a relaxed, fun setting and you're living in the Birmingham area you might want to read on...
This relaxed, informal, taster session is ideal if you've just got a camera and you want to learn how to use it without having to plough through the user manual.
Also if you:
• Can take a decent picture but don't understand how you did it!
• Want to learn the basics of digital Photography
• Just want to improve your technique in a group setting.
If you enjoy this, you might want to then take a longer course and really get stuck in as it can get addictive!
You will need:
• A DSLR or bridge camera. (You can use a camera phone but you may be restricted in how much of the learning you can put into practice.)
• An open mind
• Willingness to learn and have fun!
Snacks will be provided so just bring yourself, your camera and learn how to take great Photographs...on purpose!
The session starts at 7:30PM and finishes at 9PM and will take place at:
Locanta, 31 Ludgate Hill, St Paul's Square, Birmingham, B3 1EH.